Who is the administrator?
We are the company BrnoLogic, spol. s r. o.. ID 119 00 865, with its registered office at Božetěchova 1/2 612 00 Brno, registered at the Commercial Register led by the Regional Court in Brno under file number C 125277. We operate the following websites:
We process your personal data as an administrator, ie we determine how personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long, and we also select any other processors who will assist us with the processing. In some cases, we are processors and follow instructions from the personal data controller.
We declare that, as the controller of your personal data, we comply with all legal obligations required by applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR, and therefore that:
- we will process your personal data only on the basis of a valid legal reason, in particular a legitimate interest, performance of a contract, legal obligation (statutory) or consent granted,
- we fulfill the information obligation according to Article 13 of the GDPR even before the processing of personal data begins,
- we will enable and support you in exercising and exercising your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
Purpose, scope and legal title of personal data processing
We process personal data that you entrust to us yourself, for the following reasons (to fulfill these purposes):
We use your personal data (e-mail and name), what you click on in the e-mail and when you most often open it for the purpose of direct marketing – sending business messages. If you are our customer, we do so out of legitimate interest, as we reasonably assume that you are interested in our news and tips in the field of education, exams or consulting, for a period of 3 years from the last order. If you are not our customer, we only send you these newsletters based on your consent, for a period of 3 years from the date of grant. In both cases, you can withdraw this consent by using the unsubscribe link in each email sent.
We absolutely need your personal data (invoicing data, e-mail, telephone) to fulfill the contract (e.g. custom development or other services).
If you are our customer, we absolutely need your personal data (invoicing data) to comply with the legal obligation to issue and register tax documents.
We retain your personal data for the duration of the statute of limitations, unless the law stipulates a longer period for their retention or we have not stated otherwise in specific cases.
Security and protection of personal data
We protect personal data as much as possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development. We protect them as if they were our own. We have taken and maintain all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures to prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Our employees and co-workers, who are bound by confidentiality and are trained in the security of personal data processing, have access to your personal data. We handle most processing operations ourselves and do not need third parties. In order to ensure some specific processing operations that we are unable to ensure on our own, we use the services and applications of processors who specialize in the given processing and are in compliance with the GDPR.
- Google Analytics – website traffic statistics Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Meta Platforms –tools for marketingMeta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irsko
- MailChimp – tool for bulk email distribution
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
It is possible that in the future we will decide to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve processing. However, we promise you that in such a case we will place at least the same demands on the processor on security and quality of processing as on our own.
Transfer of data outside the European Union
We process data exclusively in the European Union or in countries that ensure an adequate level of protection based on the decision of the European Commission. We use services and applications from the USA based on the EU-USA agreement – Privacy shield.
Your rights regarding personal data protection
You have a number of rights regarding the protection of personal data. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
- You have the right to information that is already filled with this information page with the principles of personal data processing.
- Thanks to the right of access, you can call us at any time and we will prove to you within 30 days what your personal data is being processed and why.
- If something changes or you find your personal data out of date or incomplete, you have the right to supplement and change your personal data.
- You can exercise the right to restrict processing if you believe that we are processing your inaccurate data, that you believe that we are processing illegally, but that you do not want to delete all data or that you have objected to the processing.
- You can limit the scope of personal data or processing purposes. (For example, by unsubscribing from the newsletter, you limit the purpose of processing for sending business messages.)
- The right to erasure (to be forgotten) Your other right is the right to erasure (to be forgotten). We don’t want to forget you, but if you wish, you have the right to do so. In this case, we will delete all your personal data from our system and from the system of all sub-processors and backups. We need 30 days to ensure the right to erasure. In some cases, we are bound by a legal obligation, for example, we must register the issued tax documents for the period specified by law. In this case, we will delete all such personal data that is not bound by another law. We will notify you by e-mail when the deletion is complete.
- Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection If you feel that we are not handling your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time with your complaint. We will be very happy if you first inform us of this suspicion so that we can do something about it and correct any mistakes.
Unsubscribe from newsletters and business messages We send you inspiration e-mails, articles or products and services if you are our customer based on our legitimate interest. If you are not a customer yet, we will only send them to you with your consent. In either case, you can unsubscribe from our emails by pressing the unsubscribe link in each email you send.
We would like to assure you that our employees and associates who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize the security of your personal data. At the same time, this confidentiality persists even after the end of our contractual relations with us. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent. These principles of personal data processing apply from 1.1. 2023